Hey, I miss blogging on this site! Over the months, I’ve made some changes, launch a business for couples The Soul Match, and I’ve been enjoying my time with my lovies!
Here’s a short list of the things I love, love, love and will be blogging about, so stay tuned!
5. Lipstick. I never really wore it. First off, I thought it made me look old! Hahaha! Next, because I didn’t feel the need to draw attention to my lips, last because of the ingredients. I’ve leaned that it can really boost your confidence. If it can make a mom of three look sexy, then give me every color! Shameless plugger: Have you heard of The Lip Bar they use all natural products yum…plus they have fun colors, they even have a color called “Dark N Stormy,” that’s my husband’s name, Stormy, lol it’s the truth! Can’t wait to kiss him with that color!
4. Bright Colors. I used to stay in blacks and grays never understood why! Now I’m like gosh I love bright colors.
3. My coily hair! No it’s not curly and it’s not straight, it’s Coily! And I love it.
2. Being a mom…that goes without saying. I’ve always loved my kiddos, but as the days go by I’m crushing on them and I see their brilliance and how one day they will change the world.
1. My husband! He’s such an amazing man and he gives me all the attention in the world. I’m blessed beyond measure. He encourages me to write and enjoy time with the kids. He never complains even when I’m up and down or change my mind about an idea, he’s right there in full support! He’s my 🇰🇮🇳🇬 and I adore him! 💋💋💋💋💋 oh and we co-authored a book together…visit The Soul Match for details!
You should write a list, you’ll be surprised what you’ll come up with. It can really help you stay focus on things that matter to you.